Search found 17 matches
- Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:40 am
- Forum: MailEnable Enterprise Edition
- Topic: System Messages - Abuse detected
- Replies: 14
- Views: 11377
Hi there, I get a lot of messages "Abuse detected". When I double click, there is no useful information: Message: Abuse detected from 188.8.131.52 by [POP] Time: 13.02.2014 05:29:13 Severity: Critical Postoffice: Mailbox: Status is always "critical". So I'm a bit worried. What can I do about this i...
- Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:02 pm
- Forum: MailEnable Connector for Microsoft Outlook
- Topic: MAPI Connector does not show up in Add-Ins
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4128
We try to install the MAPI Connector on one of our machines. Until now, on our other pcs, everything worked fine. We installed the MAPI Connector successfully on a Windows 7 Professionel 64 bit System with Outlook 2010 32 bit (Version 14.0.6106.5005). Installtion was no problem, but when we start ou...