Outlook connector not downloading new emails

MailEnable's Connector for Microsoft Outlook provides a rich messaging and collaborative interface to MailEnable.
bonbon

Outlook connector not downloading new emails

Post by bonbon »

Hi

We are using Enterprise Premium 8.04, MAPI connector 1.61, outlook 2007

outlook can't download new email 2-3 times daily untill restart outlook, webmail is normal can see new email.

I had tried to reinstall MAPI & re-create user profile in outlook, but still have problem

pls help !!!!!

bonbon

Re: Outlook connector not downloading new emails

Post by bonbon »

I had alreday opened support ticket# over 1 week, but no one reply me.......
:cry:

serlogo

Post by serlogo »

hi bonbon,

did you try "reset folder from server" menu?

any error message?

crittle1

Post by crittle1 »

Was this solved for you? I have 8.6 and connector 2.23 and all of the outlooks 2013 cannot download new mail without restarting outlook. The initial installation synced everything though, but nothing since then.

No error messages on my end, except it will occasionally say "cannot connect to server". But everyone can send emails at anytime.

Photorer

Post by Photorer »

Hey Crittle....

I have the exact same problem - but with only some accounts! Webmail works perfectly, as does mail on the iPad, but Outlook connector simply does not download new mails, but will send mails.

Anyone have a solution?

crittle1

Post by crittle1 »

My clients still seem to have the issue here and there. Sometimes it will work fine, as other times it will not download. You could go to the web interface and see it, but nothing in Outlook for say an hour. Either their internet connection was bad or it could have something to do with a few of their mailboxes that are rather large. ( which it's trying to poll for changes. ) I'm not really sure.

They've replaced their router and I haven't heard anything back in the past few weeks. I'll let you know if I do.