Outlook 2013 keeps crashing

MailEnable Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) - for EAS enabled devices (including iPhone, Windows Phone 7, Android, Nokia, etc).
sagelike

Re: Outlook 2013 keeps crashing

Post by sagelike »

I upgraded to 9.5 and re-setup my EAS account on Outlook 2013. It ran for a couple of days and then crashed again.

I discovered that the Evernote COM addin caused this crash so I have disabled and it's working again.

I'll wait another month before declaring victory however.

apitsos

Post by apitsos »

Hi there!

I am also having the same issue with a client. I was looking to find a solution with Microsoft, but they are not really helpful.

My client has also connected an account via ActiveSync and I am suspicious that the crashes maybe are related with the MailEnable server and our service. I am attaching a screenshot from the error that was logged in Windows. I also read that this is maybe caused by some Outlook add-on. Would you be so kind to help me realize if it's the EAS connection (ActiveSynce) or some Outlook Add-on?

Thanks a lot in advance for your prompt attention and your help.

Kind regards,
Angelos Pitsos
Attachments
Nikos-Maroulis_Outlook_Office365_Issues_2016-12-19_b.jpg
Nikos-Maroulis_Outlook_Office365_Issues_2016-12-19_b.jpg (208.46 KiB) Viewed 15656 times
Anything can be achieved!

sagelike

Post by sagelike »

I had to ditch activesync and go with ME Outlook connector which isn't optimal. I doubt it's addins. Mine crashed with all disabled.

I like ME a lot but not sure we'll ever get an answer on this issue.