Activesync - could not contact license server

MailEnable Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) - for EAS enabled devices (including iPhone, Windows Phone 7, Android, Nokia, etc).
bfonseca

Activesync - could not contact license server

Post by bfonseca »

Is mailenable having some technical difficulties ?? My activesync is saying it can not reach mailenables license server. I need an update please we have lots of customers calling in and we know this is the issue. We can not even get to your main site. Can we get an update of some kind ?

thanks

Brian

SkullCo

Re: Activesync - could not contact license server

Post by SkullCo »

Same issue here. Given the problems accessing Mailenable's website I assume it's a larger problem.

My customers are starting to get antsy. A status update would be appreciated.

Kiliman

Post by Kiliman »

I'm also having the same issue. This is not acceptable. Licenses should be cached locally on the server. You already know how many are active and when it expires. At the very least, license verification should only apply for new mailboxes, not existing ones.

Please provide an ETA when this issue will be resolved.

webshaun

Post by webshaun »

Agreed, this is completely and totally unacceptable. Yet another example of zero testing and zero forethought. I'm sick and tired of the lack of proper development with this product. Everyone that has ActiveSync should get a free month added to their licenses. How long is it going to take before ME invests in a skilled developer to fix this mess? Version 9 has superficial feature additions and I'm really not impressed. Now everyone has to deal with unnecessary downtime? I'm really, really sick of it.
---
Shaun Rieman
Advanced Micro Technologies, LLC