[TICKET] Activesync Send problems

Raise/discuss any potential issues with MailEnable for consideration in project issue register.
sagelike

[TICKET] Activesync Send problems

Post by sagelike »

Anyone experiencing send issues using Android or iPhones with activesync?

Seems to be hit and miss. I just sent one from my Android which appeared to go out but doesn't arrive nor does it appear in the Sent folder.

Sending seems to be fine from Outlook and other clients and deliver on the server with standard pop/imap accounts are fine.

I have a client reporting similar activesync sending issues using iPhone and one of the users on this domain in particular cannot send.

This is pretty critica!

We're running ME 6.50

sagelike

Re: Activesync Send problems

Post by sagelike »

Upgrading to 6.53 'seems' to have fixed it though I'm not sure if it was simply the reboot or the upgrade.

nicrosio

Post by nicrosio »

I have the 6.54 version and im having the same problem.

MailEnable
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable »

The problem originally mentioned was addressed in 6.53, so if it is occuring in a later release, maybe double check using the diagnostic report (to validate the versio being used) or enable debug logging and check whether the send hits the server.
Sometimes devices batch up the sends and seem to submit them in succession.
Regards, Andrew

nicrosio

Post by nicrosio »

MailEnable wrote:The problem originally mentioned was addressed in 6.53, so if it is occuring in a later release, maybe double check using the diagnostic report (to validate the versio being used) or enable debug logging and check whether the send hits the server.
Sometimes devices batch up the sends and seem to submit them in succession.
I just confirmed via diagnostic report and im using 6.54.

nicrosio

Post by nicrosio »

I just instaled the 6.65 and still the same problem. Just passed about 6 months since i posted the error with sent folder, me and more people and still the same problem, please, let know if youre going to fix it so i dont waste my time with your software anymore.

My device is a Iphone, spanish language and if you look in this post and more post, im not the only person that have the problem, its obvious that is an error that you dont want or dont know how to fix it.

MailEnable
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable »

Perhaps you could raise a support ticket under the defect category so we can investigate further. This will allow an engineer to review the logs and determine why the message is not appearing in the sent items folder.
This can be done at no charge at http://www.mailenable.com/support. Once the ticket is raised, we should be able to diagnose and resolve the issue more effectively.
Regards, Andrew