[SOLVED] EAS not sending to all recipients

Raise/discuss any potential issues with MailEnable for consideration in project issue register.
AndrewNS

[SOLVED] EAS not sending to all recipients

Post by AndrewNS »

I'm having a strange problem with activesync. The smart phones I have setup to use activesync can only send emails to one address. If I try to send to multiple addresses, use CC, or BCC, only one recipient gets the email. I can see in the logs that the email is being sent, but it only shows the one email address.

Another strange thing.... the email addresses I am sending to are some how re-ordered alphabetically, then the email is sent to only the first email address.

If I send a test to m@test.com; p@test.com; a@test.com; b@test.com the only address that receives the email is a@test.com.... the log shows the email has been sent but only to a@test.com not the other addresses.

Everything works fine using webmail or Outlook. We are using version 6.60 entrprise premium.

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: EAS not sending to all recipients

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

We are aware of these problems which have been addressed for the upcoming release. I do not have a release date at this stage but looking towards end of week, early next week.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

AndrewNS

Post by AndrewNS »

Is there any kind of temp hotfix avaliable now?

AndrewNS

Post by AndrewNS »

Has there been any progress on the new update and release time?

MailEnable
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable »

These issues were release in an update around the same time as this post. Please see the release notes for details.
Specifically, I verified that they are no longer an issue with the 6.70 release.
Regards, Andrew

desy76

Re: [SOLVED] EAS not sending to all recipients

Post by desy76 »

i have the same problem but my version is 6.79

can you help me...??