disbale Greylisting in standard edition

Raise/discuss any potential issues with MailEnable for consideration in project issue register.
onemancrew

disbale Greylisting in standard edition

Post by onemancrew »

Hello

In the past I used the Professional edition and have decided to continue using the MailEnable software but only use the standard edition.

When I used the Pro. version than I have enabled the Greylisting feature.

Now when the trial version has expired and I still using the same instance then still the Greylisting feature is enabled and I cant disable it.

the problem is:

I would like to disable the Greylisting in the level of the registry file.

please advice HOW to disable the Greylisting feature in the level of the registry file.

I dont want to uninstall mailenable which is currently installed over the server because I have many account in this server.

Also I would like to ask : is there any additional place except Registry file which I need to make change so the Greylisting feature will be disabled ?

thanks in advanced.

onemancrew

Re: disbale Greylisting in standard edition

Post by onemancrew »

Hello

I want to clarify , I found the following: http://www.mailenable.com/kb/content/vi ... D=ME020375

but I am asking if there is any way to disable the greylisting in the level of the registry file without working according the procedure which is mentioned on the above URL.

thanks in advanced for any assistance.