Enterprise Webmail Issues and Feedbacks

Raise/discuss any potential issues with MailEnable for consideration in project issue register.
it.support

Enterprise Webmail Issues and Feedbacks

Post by it.support »

Dear Support,

I have several issues when using webmail, the following are the issues:

1. No contact auto-suggestion in webmail.
If I ever sends to testing.abc@me.com before, rightfully, without saving their email address in contacts, when i type in TO field, just the few characters, such as typing "te", it should display all the suggested contact right?
however, It's inconsistent, tried on different PCs and Browsers, the outcome is not as what expect to have such as in Outlook.

2. No Spell checking in webmail when composing/replying?
If this is available in webmail, from where I can change the settings?

3. Could I change the default font size when composing/replying?
I want to default it so that I can have bigger font size. Now, I have to do it everytime I need to send emails. If I can change the default setting would be best.

4. How long message save in draft?30 seconds? are we able to change the setting?

5. When searching emails using webmail, it can't search the words contained in the email. pathetic.

6. Can only attachment one by one, if I have more than 5 attachment at different folder, then it is really taking up my times to attach files.
Also, unable to preview attachments after attached. Should you have drag and drop features in attaching files?that would be great.

7. Unable to search email contents. haizzz....I can only search mails by sender/recipient. Could you include to search the body of the emails also?

8. I can't move folder by dragging it or "right click" and move. Please make it available soon.

9. Is it possible to have mail rule?once email arrived then automatically it will be move to another folder?

I am using ME Enterprise v8.50

I hope you can address this issue ASAP because we are using webmail heavily.

Best Regards,
Jumi

it.support

Re: Enterprise Webmail Issues and Feedbacks

Post by it.support »

Dear Support,

Some of the questions have been answered here forum.mailenable.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27819

Please help to rectify questions 6 and 8.

Cheers,
Jumi

it.support

Post by it.support »

Dear Support,

I have upgrade to ME enterprise v8.53, however the following enhancement/issues are yet to resolve:
6. Can only attach attachment one by one, if I have more than 5 attachment at different folder, then it is really taking up my times to attach files.
Also, unable to preview attachments after attached. Should you have drag and drop features in attaching files?that would be great.
8. I can't move folder by dragging it or "right click" and move. Please make it available soon.
I need both to be rectified because we utilized Webmail quite massively and it involves numbers of folders.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Jumi

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

The requirements you have pointed out are in the to-do list for future revisions of the web mail interface. I do not have a time frame when they will be available.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

alltheplugs

Post by alltheplugs »

I know this is an old thread but any update on the drag and drop attachment uploading? That is my users number one complaint. Thanks!