Update Notifications

Post your MailEnable suggestions here.
Brett Rowbotham

Update Notifications

Post by Brett Rowbotham »

I am subscribed to both the email and RSS notification systems. These are simply not working.

The last email notification received was 25 September 2009 about the release of version 4 and the last RSS entry was 6 October 2009, also about the release of version 4.

We are now up to version 4.17 and none of the updates was announced. I normally find out about updates from reading forum posts, or by visiting the Downloads page to see what the latest release version is.

Please notify us via these two established channels when updates become available, it would make my life in particular far easier.

Cheers (and a happy xmas)
Brett

Brett Rowbotham

Re: Update Notifications

Post by Brett Rowbotham »

Time to resurrect this post again.

The last version announcement via RSS was 4.23. Since then we have had 4.24 and 4.25, neither of which has been announced via RSS, email or on the forum. It was only when I read an unrelated forum post where the user mentioned he was using 4.25 that I found out a new version was available (I thought he had made a mistake and was referring to 4.24 so went to downloads page to check).

These channels (RSS and email in particular) have been established for announcements such as this, the support personnel recommend using these channels for version announcements, yet they are not being kept up-to-date.

Cheers,
Brett