Webmail search

Post your MailEnable suggestions here.
rfwilliams777

Webmail search

Post by rfwilliams777 »

Although I heard that this is being worked on, but it sure would be nice for a search capability to be able to search all the folders and not just one folder at a time in the web mail. Even if it was just a option that had to be selected would be fine. It would be cooler if it would have a relevancy score as well with a path link indicating what folder the message is stored in so you can have a good chance of finding it again in the future. I think it could be possible--like COBOL did--by having an index file that tells you where things are located. In other words when someone views a folder, an index file is already being built/updated with what emails are in the folder. Could it also store the text keywords of the messages?
Robert Williams, Owner
www.WilliamsWebSolutions.com
#1 in MailEnable Business-Class Email Hosting - Switch to Williams Web Solutions and we will migrate your accounts to us for FREE!
We can be hired to help you with your Mail Enable server, too!

aahq

Re: Webmail search

Post by aahq »

Funnily enough I have had a few complaints from users over the past month and was just about to put the "search folders" request for webmail as well.

Scott

asalspammer

Re: Webmail search

Post by asalspammer »

Furthermore, this same service can then also be used for example to add a SPAM score to emails if generated from this or that country.