cannot enable postoffice after update v7

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
kather

cannot enable postoffice after update v7

Post by kather »

after an update from v6 to v7 all disabled postoffices (set in v6) cannot be enabled in v7.

also noticed that for some postoffices (not all but a lot of them; all enabled) under the "service selection" everything was disabled; this I had to reset per postoffice

advice please
thanx

sorry: stand alone server ENTERPRISE on windows 2k8r2

webshaun

Re: cannot enable postoffice after update v7

Post by webshaun »

I had this issue as well. I had to go through each post office and make sure all services were enabled.

Version 7 has already caused my server to have to restart, be consumed by IIS7 worker process for IME_ADMIN at 100% cpu.

Mailenable need to release an emergency fix for the IIS7 issues and everyone should check ALL settings for EVERY post office.
---
Shaun Rieman
Advanced Micro Technologies, LLC

kather

SOLVED: cannot enable postoffice after update v7

Post by kather »

kather wrote:after an update from v6 to v7 all disabled postoffices (set in v6) cannot be enabled in v7.

sorry: stand alone server ENTERPRISE on windows 2k8r2
Solved one problem: You cannot set a postoffice on 'enabled" in the left panel when you have "MailEnable Management" | "Messaging Manager" | "Post Offices" expanded. But if you click on the "Post Offices" in the middle panel all post offices are listed. And there you can set a disabeld postoffice back on enabled.