[SOLVED] EMail List Validation

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
MartynK

[SOLVED] EMail List Validation

Post by MartynK » Wed May 20, 2015 5:43 am

Is there any way that you can get ME to validate and remove invalid email addresses from a list ?

I have a few users with large lists and they are always getting bounced, it would be good if we could check this.

I know there is software available, but a function within the software would be good.

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: EMail List Validation

Post by MailEnable-Ian » Thu May 21, 2015 2:56 am

Hi,

Login to the web administration client and access the "Lists" page. Locate the list and click the "edit" button. Navigate to the "Advanced" tab and scroll down the page and locate the "List Tracking" tick box. Tick the box to enable list tracking. Next is to ensure that the "List Tracking" page is visible in web administration. Open the MailEnable administration console and navigate to: servers > localhost > Services and Connectors > WebAdmin. Right click on webadmin and select properties, Navigate to the "Features" tab and tick the option for "Enable List Tracking". The next time you send to the list it will track the sends and report any invalid recipient addresses or ones that failed under the "List Tracking" page.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

MartynK

Re: EMail List Validation

Post by MartynK » Thu May 21, 2015 3:23 am

WOW, how cool, thanks