Remote image not loaded for privacy...

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
hunter0512

Remote image not loaded for privacy...

Post by hunter0512 »

Hello,

I have seen many others with this problem and none of the fixes work for me, we WANT the images to show and the registry key for "Use MIME Library" is set to 1, also the option under Webmail server side for "Prevent the loading of remote images in HTML" is greyed out.

Is there any way to reactivate this option or have the images load by default?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Jason

mailenabler!

Still having the same issue with no sign of a fix

Post by mailenabler! »

That sounds like the same issue discussed in the original thread (http://www.mailenable.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=43212). MailEnable staff, is there any word on whether or not it will be fixed in an upcoming production release? My customers are getting a little antsy given how long this has been broken for, and they rely on the web access now more than ever before.

hunter0512

Re: Remote image not loaded for privacy...

Post by hunter0512 »

Yes, this is a very irritating issue, now that our license has come to an end the owner of my company is pushing to move off MailEnable and this was the last straw for him. I am still trying to hold out but this lack of response from MailEnable may be the "final nail in the coffin" that I cannot get around.

Jason

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

The fixes for this issue are inclusive in the latest revised beta 10.30 on our beta page. This is in final testing and should be released in the upcoming week.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

hunter0512

Post by hunter0512 »

Ian,

Thank you that's good to hear, I hope to implement when released.

Jason