Good Antispam - Spamword

Discussion, support and announcements for third party applications that work with MailEnable.

Do you You ever tried Spamword?

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 9

swasi

Good Antispam - Spamword

Post by swasi »

I've tried on my Mailenable Professional this SPAMWORD, downloaded from http://www.spamword.com
It works very well, using MTA service: since I installed it, spam decreased immediately :wink: . Someone has already tried? I would like to exchange view about it's configuration... :P
-swasi-

ernst.uhall

Spamword

Post by ernst.uhall »

I tried Spamword. It works very well and it's quite simple to configure. Now I can stop minimum 85% of spam per day, but I think it can work better: I am looking to improve its performance.
Ernst

inalcoced

Very Good!

Post by inalcoced »

Spamword is an excellent product, it is easy to use and its graphs and statistics help me to configure the best filters. After configured, the performance of my mail server has not changed, processor & memory work without any problem... I like it!

Kazuya07

Re: Good Antispam - Spamword

Post by Kazuya07 »

Alessandro, If you are looking for a software to fighting spam, download Spamword. It's simple to use: You can keep track all email in and out, configuring White & Black list; You can check the contents of mail, Decide to stop the mail based on images or if they contain a certain language...
DdD DeViL

Fizzy

Re: Good Antispam - Spamword

Post by Fizzy »

I'm thinking of trying spamword - is it compatible with ME Standard edition?