webmail display error on 10.23

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
Maur0V

webmail display error on 10.23

Post by Maur0V »

just intalled enterprise version 10.23
i've a little problem in webmail, in the footer.
in the left side, folder and message number are displayed too low, quite "out of the windows", the right side, where folder usage is displayed, aren't visible at all.
in pacific skin is almost worst

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: webmail display error on 10.23

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

What browser are you using to access the client? Are your zoom levels in the browser set to 100% or a custom size?
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

Maur0V

Post by Maur0V »

zoom level on 100% (but same problem if zoom is more or less than 100%)
tested on Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox on multiple PC with different Windows OS.
Made second installation on separate server, but same result
this is what i see with different skins (and no, the slide bar don't make difference)
footer2.jpg
footer2.jpg (17.57 KiB) Viewed 13740 times
footer1.jpg
footer1.jpg (12.77 KiB) Viewed 13740 times

rfwilliams777

Post by rfwilliams777 »

Try using the Default skin to see if that helps. If you have not used it before, your users may like the more streamlined look.
Robert Williams, Owner
www.WilliamsWebSolutions.com
#1 in MailEnable Business-Class Email Hosting - Switch to Williams Web Solutions and we will migrate your accounts to us for FREE!
We can be hired to help you with your Mail Enable server, too!

Maur0V

Post by Maur0V »

i've the same problem with all the skin, all browser on several PC and even with a separate test server. It's possible that this promblem appen only to me? my be it's a cross-problem with Windows 2016 or framework version?

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

Can you please lodge a support ticket via the MailEnable support form below under "Upgrade" (free) so that a technician can in assist in troubleshooting further.

https://www.mailenable.com/support/step1.asp
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

daduggan

Post by daduggan »

I found that under the calendar after selecting an item to edit the screen shifts up and you can no longer access the top main tabs. There are no scroll bars to shift it back down. After logging out and back in it is correct again. The bottom is shifted out of place also. Has something to do with the editing of a calendar item.

Can the 3 Calendars on the left side be fixed so I can choose what day of the week starts on the left. In the USA it Sunday and ends on Saturday not Monday through Sunday. Maybe an option add to be able to select the day to start each week?

Also had problem with a shared calendar not showing changes for others viewing it. Had to remove the item and add it back in before it was displayed correctly for the others viewing it.