Urgent: Emails recieved with no subject and no content

Discussion regarding the Standard version.
aqasem

Urgent: Emails recieved with no subject and no content

Post by aqasem »

Hi,

Unfortunately, when i send emails, the email not appeared in "sent" folder, and i received it with no subject and no content.

Am using standard edition version 10.20

Any help please !

Thanks,

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: Urgent: Emails recieved with no subject and no content

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

First step is to upgrade your version to 10.27 on downloads page to see if this resolves your problems. If the upgrade does not help then please provide more detail of how your sending the message. What email client are using to send the message? Have you tried using the MailEnable Web mail client o see if the same behavior occurs?
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

Dataspark

Post by Dataspark »

Hi,

I am having the same issue, but on version 10.16.

This suddenly happened on Thursday Nov 7, 2019, where emails to mobile devices only show no content but show up as a raw.mht file with the content in plain text. Outlook and webmail do not have this issue.

Did the upgrade solve the issue?

Why would it suddenly happen after over a year in service with no changes being done to the server?

Dataspark

Post by Dataspark »

Just an update to my post above, I did the update to 10.27 and the emails are coming in normal to the phones again except for some emails which have a whole bunch of nonsense at the bottoms of the emails.

I have examples but the problem is not fully solved, and whats causing it in the first place?