Mailenable MMC crashes everwhere

Discussion regarding the Standard version.
beekerc

Mailenable MMC crashes everwhere

Post by beekerc »

i'm running v10.30. i'm trying to diagnose and issue. i can navigate in the left panel of hierarchy, but any time i try and click anything, anywhere in the main (middle panel) - like trying to view a log file or get domain properties, etc - i get "MMC has detected an error and a snap-in and will unload it".

i am completely unable to administer or do anything with the application.

this is the error information it provides

FX:{0927b2f8-afe5-43dd-b7d8-b1d832e3fd0b}
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Exception type.
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation..

at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Internal.SnapInMessagePumpProxy.OnThreadException(Object sender, ThreadExceptionEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exception e)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.CallWindowProc(IntPtr wndProc, IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DefWndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListView.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: Mailenable MMC crashes everwhere

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

Best way forward would to be lodge a support ticket and provide RDP login details to the server so that technician can login and troubleshoot in more detail. In the interim ensure that your Windows environment variable paths for MailEnable exist and point to the BIN and BIN64 folders.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support