Minor bug 7.06 & Fix

MailEnable Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) - for EAS enabled devices (including iPhone, Windows Phone 7, Android, Nokia, etc).
MailEnable
Site Admin

Re: Minor bug 7.06 & Fix

Post by MailEnable »

Hi, the EAS app pool should be able to run as either Version 2 or Version 4.
Perhaps the script handlers (HTTP Handlers) for the site under IIS are not correctly configured for version 4.
It would be great if you could send the meinstall.log file to beta!@mailenable.com - since then we can understand more about your environmnet and work out why the installer set the application pool to 4.0 and whether it set the script handlers for Version 4 also. Thanks.
Regards, Andrew

kiamori

Post by kiamori »

As of 7.09 you still need to go in and change the MailEnableEASPool to .NET Framework 2.0 after updating in order for EAS to work properly. I do run custom security settings on the server so this is not a major issue for me and I have not sent in a ticket or anything so this is not in any way a compliant about ME. I think the current release is very stable.

Just letting people know in case they run across this.

kiamori

Post by kiamori »

follow up on this,

make sure you do not have requestValidationMode="2.0" in web.config

evali68158

Post by evali68158 »

MailEnable wrote:"I cant comment specifically, for those devices, however if the device switches between Mobile Data and WIFI, whilst the device has a sync (hanging) in progress, then the returned result may get lost (this could also happen if there is a network outage while a sync- that has changes is in progress). "

Talking about the http://www.jammerall.com/categories/WIFI-Jammer/ ,the good device to use in the daily life and most of it have the excellent quality.