Windows Explorer crashes after sending mail

Raise/discuss any potential issues with MailEnable for consideration in project issue register.
rl817

Windows Explorer crashes after sending mail

Post by rl817 »

Hi, i have a strange behaviour on a notebook. I use Win10 Pro 2004 and Outlook 365 with the latest MAPI Connector.
If i right click on a for example pdf-file and click on send to mail, then Outlook opens a new mail and the pdf ist attached. Then i enter the mail address and the subject and click on send. After the click on the send-button, the windows explorer crashes and restarts. in the eventlog there is an error from the module MailenableMS32.dll which causes the error. On the other PC the send from explorer works normally.
Any ideas what i could do to solve this issue?
Thanks in advance
Rudolf
Attachments
2020-09-24_09h50_47.png
2020-09-24_09h50_47.png (27.09 KiB) Viewed 22095 times

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: Windows Explorer crashes after sending mail

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

Best way forward would be to lodge a support ticket via our support submission form below. The reason is that you can then enable MAPI client side logging and provide a copy of the MAPI Connector which will provide more information and the components being loaded that may point to a problem. Are you running MAPI Connector 2.75 from our downloads page? Ensure to disable all Outlook Antivirus plugins on the client machine to ensure they are not contributing to the crash as well.

Support from: https://www.mailenable.com/support/step1.asp

How to enable MAPI client side logging: https://www.mailenable.com/kb/content/article.asp?ID=me020589
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

rl817

Post by rl817 »

Hi Ian,
thank you for the answer. I will do that. The Connector ist the latest (2.75) from Mailenable Website.

wbauer

Post by wbauer »

I have the same Problem with my clients. I am running the latest version 2.75 of the MAPI Connector on Win 10 with current version 21H1 (Build 19043.1288 Office Pro 2019. What is the resolution of this Problem?