Why did gmail mark my mail as SPAM | My config has no problem | 10/10 Score On Mail-Tester.com

Discussion regarding the Standard version.
Vortex.Cubes.CEO

Why did gmail mark my mail as SPAM | My config has no problem | 10/10 Score On Mail-Tester.com

Post by Vortex.Cubes.CEO »

Hi dear manager,
I did my best for config my mail sever.
Here is the result of config :

Code: Select all

https://www.mail-tester.com/test-thx1cbdxt
As you see my score is 10/10.
The problem is gmail put my mails to SPAM folder.
gmail is very important for me.
What should i do to fix this issue?

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: Why did gmail mark my mail as SPAM | My config has no problem | 10/10 Score On Mail-Tester.com

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

Please review the following article: https://www.mailenable.com/kb/content/article.asp?ID=ME020241
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

Vortex.Cubes.CEO

Re: Why did gmail mark my mail as SPAM | My config has no problem | 10/10 Score On Mail-Tester.com

Please see the link below :
https://www.mail-tester.com/test-uvr9pk684&reloaded=1
My score is 10/10.
I did every thing in the right way :
SPF
DKIM
DMARC
TLS outbound for the SMTP service = Enable
PTR & rDNS

But google still put my mails to spam folder.
The only thing that i do n't have is certificate and i do n't know this is related to gmail spam or not.
Plesk is using mail enable - But emails in plesk never go to spam folder in gmail.
Why?
Is this because of plesk certificate?

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

If the MailEnable SMTP log files report that Gmail accepted the message successfully and does return a bounce then we have no control on what Gmail does when it delivers the message to the recipient (i.e it goes to spam). You will need to contact GMail support in order to diagnose further. Are you certain the the recipient has not blacklisted the sender address or domain? Maybe Gmail has blacklisted your server IP address. Your questions will be best answered by GMail.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

Vortex.Cubes.CEO

I bought a new vps for this.
IP is not blacklist at all.
Some days ago i bought another mail server from other server = with kerio connect mail server = Debian.
I had same issue there.
gmail recognized all mails (score = 10/10 in mail-tester.com) from that server as spam too.
I also tried with multiple gmail addresses.
All of them had same spam issue.
I am totally confused.
But when i am using plesk there is no spam problem.
I think this is related to certificate.
Any idea?

THERE IS A PROBLEM FOR CONTACT WITH GMAIL TEAM > THEY DO N'T ANSWER PEOPLE'S QUESTIONS AT ALL.
I SHOULD WAIT 1 MONTH TO GET AN ANSWER.
WHERE SHOULD I OPEN A DISPUTE ON THIS?

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

Have you setup DKIM for your domain in MailEnable and added the txt record in DNS? Can you send a test email to the response@mailenable.com so we can check the headers of the message.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

Vortex.Cubes.CEO

As you see in mail-tester.com i did everything in the right way such as DKIM.
By the way i sent an email to response@mailenable.com
Please check my mail and tell what do you think about that!
Here is my mail : Postmaster@helius-company.gq

Thanks for the attention

Vortex.Cubes.CEO

Dear manager,
I am waiting for your consideration on my mail.
Did you receive it?

Vortex.Cubes.CEO

I checked this thread every day and i am waiting for a reply from admins.
Thanks for the attention.

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

I'm not sure what response your waiting from our side. The issue here is on Gmail's side since we don't have any ability to determine why the messages are going to the recipient spam folder. If you require managed support responses then you will need to use our support ticketing system and not the forum.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

Vortex.Cubes.CEO

Dear MailEnable-Ian,
In previous messages you told me send us an email to check & i did it.
And your answer was : I'm not sure what response your waiting from our side.
Spam issue of gmail is related to MailEnable & config server and there is no problem on ip or gmail side.
It should be important for you to determine what is going on and help people like me to fix the problem.
This is why i sent you an email to check it's headers and help to find the problem.
I can't understand if this forum can not help me what other place can?
As i told you before plesk is using mailEnable as mail server and when i am suing plesk this spam issue does not exist.
Why and what is the problem?
GOOGLE is the biggest and most powerful mailing system on the net and for a reason it recognizes my mails as spam.

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

If Gmail is not sending back any errors when MailEnable is transmitting messages to their servers and they are accepting the emails successfully then we are no longer responsible for the delivery and routing to the recipient on their server. We have referred you to a best practices guide and a Gmail troubleshooting guide to ensure that you have all the sending prerequisites set for when sending to Gmail and other email providers. Gmail may have blacklisted your server for other reasons or the recipient your sending may have blacklisted the sender address. We don't have the ability to know this as these are filters and checks that are done on their servers. The forum is a discussion board and should not be used for managed support. If you require managed support from a MailEnable technician then you will need to use our support ticketing system and lodge a ticket.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

Vortex.Cubes.CEO

Support Ticketing system needs cost.
CLASS A > 180$
CLASS B > 80$
Can you guarantee that they can solve my issue?
Is my issue related to certificate of mailenable?

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

We don't provide free support for Standard edition being a free version. We cannot guarantee a resolution when sending to Gmail as there are no errors being returned by them. We can only review your MailEnable configuration and ensure its setup correctly and you have followed the best practices guide we provide.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

Sissy Princess

Post by Sissy Princess »

Spam issue of gmail is related to MailEnable & config server and there is no problem on ip or gmail side.
Having a properly configured mail server on a 'clean' IP address doesn't give your email some kind of magical pass that exempts it from further scrutiny by Gmail's spam filtering algorithms.

I recommend that you read this article, entitled Gmail Spam Filter: Everything You Need to Know:
https://www.rightinbox.com/blog/gmail-spam-filter

As that article says,
No software is perfect, and Gmail is no exception. While their spam filtering is arguably the best on the market, they can sometimes be a little overzealous and send emails to spam that don’t belong there.
Reading that article, and others you could find through searching, would be a much more productive and positive use of your time than posting baseless accusations against MailEnable as a product and a company.

In closing, your assertion that it 'must' be the fault of MailEnable and/or its configuration, and that Gmail could not be to blame, has no basis.