Error 550 with external email accounts

Discussions on webmail and the Professional version.
estanis

Error 550 with external email accounts

Post by estanis »

I have a server with 30 domains.
This server has the web pages and the email accounts of each domain (example: www.besalu.net)
Also i have domains that only use for webpages. (example: www.sibi.cat)
The MX registers for this domains are external mail server (google app. gmail for my domain)
When i created all the domains with Plesk control Panel, I enter in Mailenable Professional and i saw that mailenable created the domain name www.sibi.cat and because i use google app for this domain, i didn't created any account.

The problem is when i try to sent an email from xxxx@besalu.net to xxx@sibi.cat, i recieve an error 550 and says me that the postoffice is not local.
I want that all the emails that are sent from any domain account in my server, try to sent externally and not locally.
I think that i have to use smart host, but i can't find how to configure smart host.
I have to enable smart host for each domain? or only enable smarthost for the SMTP connector?

Help me, i'm lost.....

ezwpp

Post by ezwpp »

Hi,
You only have to set up the SmartHost in the properties of the SMTP, and don't forget to Authenticate... Don't run open rely. You can set up a DNS record (MX) for all accounts that are using google app. gmail, just type in the IP address. Do this in the Domain Hosting Site, then just disable them in the ME. If your using Godaddy your smarthost will be: k2smtpout.secureserver.net

estanis

error 550

Post by estanis »

I don't know how to make the steps you said.
Is it posible to explain step by step like a child? i'm so new in mailenable.

i'm sorry