[SOLVED]What does the Always Marks as Spam means in Spam Protection? Action > Junk Folder?

For any other discussion relating to MailEnable.
poweredge

[SOLVED]What does the Always Marks as Spam means in Spam Protection? Action > Junk Folder?

Post by poweredge »

What does the Always Marks as Spam means in Spam Protection? Action > Junk Folder? or is it just an information that we still need to create a customized filter for positive result from SpamAssassin and Antivirus?
4.jpg
4.jpg (220.39 KiB) Viewed 15789 times
I've also found another post that the person created a customized filter for Antivirus result, so this confirm that we do need to create such action filter?
1.jpg
1.jpg (82.24 KiB) Viewed 15789 times
If yes, then the information Always Marks as Spam in Spam Protection is quite misleading, leading user to think if it meets the criteria, then ME will automatically Marks as Spam > X-ME-SPAM header added > deliver to Junk.

As this is the case for RBL DNS option, if result is positive, drop down option select Marks as Spam, it worked by design (ie, we do not need to create a global filter to take the action if RBL result is positive>junk folder), but somehow " Marks as Spam means in Spam Protection" is not what it means to be. (ie, no action will be taken)
23.jpg
23.jpg (183.69 KiB) Viewed 15787 times

poweredge

Re: [SOLVED]What does the Always Marks as Spam means in Spam Protection? Action > Junk Folder?

Post by poweredge »

The answer to this question is Fails Spamassassin means only add 100 to the total score system, same as failed antivirus test.

Reference
https://mailenable.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=43932