Would buy professional if this was in it: DomainKeys

Post your MailEnable suggestions here.
davevt5

Priority

Post by davevt5 »

The wide-spread use of DomainKeys will take a long time, however this should be prioitized. My understanding is that this is quite easy to implement on the server side with Mailenables MTA.

I'm interested in hearing from the ME folks...

fmaxwell

Maybe, but...

Post by fmaxwell »

There are several competing efforts to modify some aspect of SMTP to deal with the spam problem and Domainkeys is certainly promising, but we don't know that it will become the dominent standard.

I know that this sounds selfish, but I'm much more interested in stopping incoming spam and there are some things that really should be implemented there first. See http://forum.mailenable.com/viewtopic.php?t=2048 for some examples of key features I'd like.

By the way, I have Mailenable Professional now and it rocks! "Wow" is about all I can think to say.

Don't wait for Domainkeys to upgrade. ME Pro is seriously good already.

Pickettroy1991

Re: Would buy professional if this was in it: DomainKeys

Post by Pickettroy1991 »

I now used the option to sign domain keys from the domain mail setting and now it's working. The Mail Server Setting in tools it doesn't work. I used this late IP Address:192.168.1.1 and manually adding the domain keys didn't work. I checked and the DNS txt records were automatically put.