Copy all inbound and outbound mails of one post office

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
write2nirav

Copy all inbound and outbound mails of one post office

Post by write2nirav »

I have a shared server with mail enable entprise edition. One of the domain has a requirement that they need a copy of all the outbound and inbound emails to be copied to one of their email ID's except the mails to and from that particular ID.

I tried to create a rule like if header contains *@domain.com then forward to one ID. Here i am able to get all the inbund mails copy to any of the user but am unable to get the copy of outbound mails. Please help.

Thanks in advance

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

You can follow the procedure outlined within the following KB article which explains how to archive incoming/outgoing mail globally however a configuring this globally will archive all incomign/outgoign messages for all postoffices.

http://www.mailenable.com/kb/Content/Ar ... D=me020395

Or you could create a postoffice level script filter. which copy a message of incoming/outgoing messages for that postoffice and not for the forward address.

An example:

Script:

Code: Select all

FilterResult=0
If "%POSTOFFICE%"="postofficename" Then
 If CriteriaMet([ME_FROM],"*forwardemail@address*") OR CriteriaMet([ME_TO],"*forwardemail@address*") Then 
FilterResult=0
Else
FilterResult=1
 End If
End If
Filter action:

Forward to address
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

kiamori

Re: Copy all inbound and outbound mails of one post office

Post by kiamori »

This script no longer seems to be working for outbound emails, has something changed?
We used this for archive compliance for a post office but it now only copies incoming emails, not outgoing.

Please advise?