Hosting company for a dedicated server for Mailenable

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
wisp1

Hosting company for a dedicated server for Mailenable

Post by wisp1 »

What is a good hosting company for running Mailenable on a dedicated server?. Please share your experience.

rfwilliams777

Re: Hosting company for a dedicated server for Mailenable

Post by rfwilliams777 »

You can get a dedicated server from a number of companies. The alternate option is acquire hosting through a company that already has it and let them do all the work. I can recommend Williams Web Solutions.
Robert Williams, Owner
www.WilliamsWebSolutions.com
#1 in MailEnable Business-Class Email Hosting - Switch to Williams Web Solutions and we will migrate your accounts to us for FREE!
We can be hired to help you with your Mail Enable server, too!

wisp1

Post by wisp1 »

Thanks so much, but I am looking for a dedicated server hosting company for Windows that is reliable. If you can make any recommendations, it will be helpful. The reason is we run a few applications and our mail server. I have been managing Mailenable on our servers for a few years with a couple of hosting companies on dedicated servers. I tried running Mailenable on Godaddy and I had to route it through Godaddy's SMTP server which ended up being on a spam database that took a few months for them to get out of. I havent been completely happy with any that I have hosted in so far. Recently we moved our database to Google cloud and it has been an absolute disaster. So I ma in the process of moving the whole thing to a reliable Hosting company. Any recommendations Robert? Thanks for your help.

rfwilliams777

Post by rfwilliams777 »

Yes, Williams Web Solutions for your hosting needs.
Robert Williams, Owner
#1 in MailEnable Business-Class Email Hosting - Switch to Williams Web Solutions and we will migrate your accounts to us for FREE!

cfdynamics

Post by cfdynamics »

Checkout CFDynamics.com. We offer dedicated servers and have been using MailEnable since version 4 so we have several years of experience with the platform.
Kent Runyan
CFDynamics.com
Providing World Class Hosting Solutions for over two decades.

rfwilliams777

Post by rfwilliams777 »

I assume you got a host or a mail server. If not, we have been using MailEnable since 2004. We can set up a private mail server for you or host you on a shared platform. Let us know whichever way you want.
Robert Williams, Owner