Another IMAP issue

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
dcol

Another IMAP issue

Post by dcol »

Here's another IMAP issue

I just installed Outlook on a client. They have an existing user account with many emails. Only the Inbox emails appeared. None of the other folders have any email in them. I made sure they were subscribed to these folders and selected in the send/receive option. I even tried deleting the index XML files in these folders. All the emails are seen in webmail, just not Outlook.

I have tried reinstalling Outlook and deleting the profile. The only email that shows up is the Inbox. I have a lot of emails in the deleted and sent folders, which are both subscribed to and empty. When I do a send/receive it shows all folders being sync'ed without any errors.

I did upgrade to 10.35 production release about 2 weeks ago. This issue goes along with my other reported IMAP issues of missing emails and slow performance. And yesterday all emails past 2 days old disappeared in webmail and the client although they were still on the server. I did correct that by reindexing. I don't know what is going on, but I need a resolution. I do not trust ME anymore.

UPDATE: I did find the reason for the missing folders in Outlook. Apparently the ROOT folder was the issue in the Outlook settings. Outlook assumed the ROOT was the inbox. I will be looking out for that problem. But all the other issues are still there.

poweredge

Re: Another IMAP issue

Post by poweredge »

May be downgrade to the more stable v10.34 will help?

dcol

Re: Another IMAP issue

Post by dcol »

I would consider downgrading if others had fixed these issues by downgrading.