System Spam Filter

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
lewiskerns

System Spam Filter

Post by lewiskerns »

In My Mailenable Enterprise 10.31 installation, the system Spam Filter marks a lot of mail with X-ME-SPAM: High. I know users can configure their mailbox to process the High/Med/Low settings, but I would like to be able to manage some this at the global level. (most of my users never access webmail and use outlook). I have created a filter that looks for the "X-ME-SPAM: High" text within the header. I set this rule at the bottom and then, using the order option, moved the System Spam Filter ahead of my rule. The expectation was that the system spam filter would add the text to the header, then my rule could see that and act on it. However, I have not seen any evidence that my rule is able to see the text, or that it is even running (as if the system spam filter executes a stop processing when its done).

I've also tried placing the rule at the postoffice level, but that does not seem to catch the added header either.

So my question is, when the System Spam Filter evaluates an email and writes the results into the header, can a rule run after that to catch the High/Med/Low information written into the header?